Day 1: February 12, 2022.
Tests (Wall Ball and West Point Run) and Field Evaluations
Day 2: February 14, 2022.
Tryouts will consist of the two tests below and field evaluations.
WESTPOINT RUN: 16 MINUTES OR LESS
WALLBALL: 6 MINUTES OR LESS
(Must pass to play Varsity)
1. CATCH RIGHT THROW LEFT- 25 / CATCH LEFT THROW RIGHT 25. ALTERNATING EVERY THROW, 50 TOTAL. CHANGING FOOT POSITION EVERY TIME.
2. QUICK STICK – 25 RIGHT, (NO CRADLE)
3. QUICK STICK - 25 LEFT (NO CRADLE)
4. BACK HAND GRIP- 25 RIGHT. CATCH RIGHT THEN BACK HAND GRIP TO WALL. STICK IN RIGHT HAND ON LEFT SIDE OF BODY (ONE QUICK CRADLE EACH TIME)
5. BACK HAND GRIP (Canadians)- 25 LEFT. CATCH LEFT THEN BACK HAND GRIP TO WALL. STICK IN LEFT HAND ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF BODY.
6. ONE HAND - 15 RIGHT
7. ONE HAND - 15 LEFT
All In...No Excuses!!!
- Players must be ready to go at the times listed above, these are not show up times.
- Film will take the place of Weights/Conditioning/Wall Ball when needed.
- JV and Varsity practice schedules may be different at times for example; JV may only attend Wall Ball.